- Alias: Bold Ace.
- CAS ID: 2363-59-9.
- Melting point: 150~151°C.
- Appearance: white crystalline powder.
Must-Know For Boldenone Acetate Powder.
Once your boldenone acetate powder is received, please store it in a sealed container and put it in refrigerator at around 5~10°C. The shelf life is 4 years if stored properly.
- Boldenone acetate powder appears as crystalline powders, melting point is around 150~151°C.
- Boldenone acetate can be converted to estrogen but less so than testosterone.
- Boldenone acetate can be effectively incorporated in both “cutting” and “bulking” cycles. The PIP of boldenone acetate might be an issue for some users.
- The highest strength was made for boldenone acetate oil is 100mg/ml with powder and necessary solvents.
Making Boldenone Acetate Oil with Powder.
Recipe for boldenone acetate oil @ 100mg/ml.
- Dissolving formula for 500mL bold ace oil @ 100mg/ml:
- around 50g bold ace powder,
- around 346ml GSO(Grapeseed oil),
- 10ml 2% BA(benzyl alcohol),
- 100ml 20% BB(benzyl benzoate).
- Grapeseed oil can be replaced with your custom carrier oil.
More About Boldenone Acetate (Powder).
Boldenone acetate dramatically increases protein synthesis and red blood cell count meaning that nutrients are transported throughout the body much more effectively. Because of this, Boldenone Acetate is able to make much more use of less food, enhancing its capabilities as an effective hormone to use when “cutting” Also, the increased red blood cell count caused by this steroid also increases oxygen transportation throughout the body, thus giving athletes and bodybuilders much more endurance and the capability to endure cardio sessions for much longer periods of time, which obviously makes this drug even more popular among those looking to shed body fat.
Boldenone acetate can be effectively incorporated in both “cutting” and “bulking” cycles due to the well balanced effects of this anabolic substance. Boldenone acetate aromatizes very little, and therefore produces almost no estrogenic side effects such as water retention or “gyno”.