S-23 (S23) Powder Overview.
- Alias: S23, S-23.
- CAS ID: 1010396-29-8.
- Melting point: 120 – 121°C.
- Appearance: off-white crystalline powder.
S-23 (S23) is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) as a potential male hormonal contraceptive. S-23 (S23) binds to the androgen receptor more strongly than older drugs such as andarine with a Ki of 1.7nM, and in animal studies it showed both a good ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects, and dose-dependent suppression of spermatogenesis with spontaneous recovery after cessation of treatment.
Must-Know For S-23 (S23) Powder.
Once your S-23 (S23) powder is received, please store it in a vacuumed and sealed dry container and put it in cool area at around -20°C. The shelf life is 3 years if stored properly.
· S-23 (S23) powder appears as crystalline powder, odorless, mild taste. It’s ready for making capsules or oral liquids once received.
· S-23 (S23) shows a good ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects and it increases muscle mass.
· The common strength was made for S-23 (S23) oral liquids is 15mg/ml with powder and necessary solvents.
More About S-23 (S23) (Powder).
S-23(S23) can be taken orally, but in this experiment the researchers gave male rats daily injections of S23 for 14 days. The doses varied from 0.01 to 1 mg S23 a day. The human equivalent of these doses – for an adult male weighing 80 kg – would be somewhere between 0.5 mg and 50 mg.
S-23(S23) halts the production of sperm in the testes. In fact it does this so well that the researchers suspect S23 might be a good candidate for a male contraceptive. If this is the case it would probably have to be part of a cocktail that also contains an estradiol analogue, the researchers discovered. The lab animals lost their libido when they were given S23 on its own, and only recovered this when they were given estradiol benzoate together with the S23.