Alias: TESTOSTERONE 17-N-DECANOATE, testosterone caproate, TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE, Testosterone Decaonate, 17beta-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one decanoate, Testosateronedecanoate
CAS No: 5721-91-5
Einecs No: 227-226-4
MOQ(minimum order quantity): 10gram
Standard: Enterprise Standard
Appearance: White powder, odourless. Insoluble in water, soluble ethanol or ether, slightly soluble in vegetable oils, easily soluble in chloroform.
Use: Testosterone decanoate is a steroid hormone from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates, testosterone decanoate is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, testosterone decanoate is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
Must – Know for Testosterone Decanoate Powder:
Once your testosterone decanoate powder is received, please store it in a sealed container and put it in refrigerator at around -10°C. The shelf life is 4 years if stored properly.
· Testosterone decanoate powder’s melting point is 47-49 °C. It might be melted due to the hot weather during summer during the transportation to some countreis.
· With decanoate ester attached, testosterone will provide a slow, steady release of the hormone after a single injection, around 3 weeks.
· Testosterone decanoate is most commonly seen in sustanon 250. If your sustanon was melted a little bit during hot summer, it’s noraml because of the melting point of testosterone decanoate!
Making Sustanon 250 Oil with Testosterone Decanoate Powder.
Recipe for sustanon oil 250mg/ml
- Dissolving formula for sustanon 500ml @250mg/ml:
- around 125g sustanon powder (contains 50g test deca powder),
- 289.38ml GSO (grapeseed oil),
- 10ml (2%) BA (benzyl alcohol),